Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter pictures...with a LIVE bunny!

Preston and Jude were such good sports...... The photographers, Wolfe Photography, were able to catch cousin Jude giving sweet kisses to Preston!




This past weekend we were able to go get some Easter pictures for Preston and Jude!I think that they turned out great!


And Preston LOVED the bunny!

And this just happens to be the weekend right before Preston turns 1 year old...so it kind of works out to be 1 year pictures for him, too!

Preston was such a ham during pictures! I think he was having a great time!!









I think this is a great picture of Jude! His eyes are to "die" for!

Gotta love me some Preston!!!


I'm so proud of how well my little boy did!






We LOVE you!





Now onto the crying.......he is going to be 1 year old on Friday, April 15th!

2 comments:

  1. Love these!! Can't believe how big Jude is now!! Seems like I just made his baby shower cake yesterday!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete