Monday, April 4, 2011

Fun Weekend~ first weekend in April!

This weekend started out with Preston "playing" with Houston! I think these two will be "glued" to each other once Preston gets a little older and where he can run around with Houston! Preston wants to play with Houston so bad, but Houston just runs away a lot because Preston has clitched some of Houston's hair on various occasions....... But in rare times Houston will "try" to play with Preston and this weekend was one of those times! Here Preston is trying to give Houston his ball! So sweet....I just love it! Preston has also become the little mover in the bath tub! We took the "baby" bath tub out about a month or so ago and now Preston is just standing and up on his knees in the tub ALL the time! I have to get onto him ALL the time...I'm so scared he is going to fall and hurt himself!

He has always LOVED bath time!

Also, this weekend we have tried to start a new routine...... We have decided that we are just going to make the trip to Gallatin every Sunday from White House and go to "my" church that I have always gone to and Matt has gone to some too....but we just have not gone as often as we should since we moved to Hendersonville or White House. So I am REALLY excited about this! We kept debating on finding one in White House....but I am happy to say we just are more "at home and comfortable" at First Baptist, Gallatin! So with this decision, I thought this also would be a great time to see our families every Sunday! So we have started to eat lunch with my parents after Church and Sunday School on Sundays! We also get to see Jude while he is here with Jason! This is going to be a great day to look forward to every week, I think! Here are some pictures from this weekend.....

Preston and Jude enjoyed the new wagon that DeDe bought them!


No comments:

Post a Comment