Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preston's new tricks!!

Preston can now drink from a STRAW!!



That's right! Preston usually likes to try and pull out my straw from my drink with his hands or teeth, but he has never ever tried to sip/suck from the straw. Well, on Tuesday night I had a drink with a straw and I thought I would let Preston pull the straw out so I held it in front of him, like I always do.....and then much to my surprise..................Preston sucked my drink right up through the straw!!! Only thing about this is that I was NOT expecting him to take a drink otherwise I would not have had COKE in my cup! Yikes! We are in trouble now! After he took a sip I took it away and then he made a grunting sound and scream that he wanted more! So, we may have a little boy who likes coke.....well I am NOT going to let that happen! No more coke for you buddy! Momma will be drinking water or juice now! :)




Preston has become a dare devil....he is ALL BOY!




For Preston's birthday Matt and I got him a little castle that we put in our bonus room that has a little slide on it and a climbing wall on the other side of it. Preston hasn't really played with it much really....besides throwing cars up and down the slide (that daddy taught him) And now all of a sudden he has decided that he can climb up the wall ALL BY HIMSELF! And he was doing this for a couple of days....and now he has decided that he can climb up the wall and get to the top and then go HEAD FIRST down the SLIDE!! Talk about a momma that is freaking out all the time now that he is going to break his neck! Yikes! We are in trouble now! I can only imagine what he will do when he starts to walk..........


Our work is cut out for us! But I wouldn't have it any other way!




Hopefully I will have some pictures and video to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment