Friday, May 27, 2011

"Super Preston"

I neglected to mention in my last post....another new trick Preston has learned!

Preston can give a "high five!" Woo hoo!!! Go PRESTON! All you have to do is put your hand up in front of him and he will do it!! I am so proud of my lil' man....he is getting to be so big and so smart!

I thought I needed to add some pictures to this post....so I added the cell phone pictures that I was able to snap this morning when I dropped "SUPER PRESTON" off at school! One of my best friend's, Lindsay, made Preston this shirt before he was born, but he has never been able to wear it...it was too big; but now it fits Preston a lot better! And we love it!


"Super P" is here to save the day!!!


5-27-11
Lil' feet....






Hope everyone has a great weekend and a great Memorial Day!!!


I think we are planning on going to the zoo for the first time....so there will be a post to follow,

I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment